Microdermabrasion is a safe and painless mechanical exfoliation of the skin that allows you to achieve optimum results on an accelerated basis without complications or discomfort. Microdermabrasion gives lasting skin improvement, while treatments are effective and soothing.
What does microdermabrasion involve?
Microdermabrasion is a mechanical exfoliation of the skin using fine grade medical crystals with a vacuum suction. We use the Genesis Medical Microdermabrasion machine which is the gold standard in microdermabrasion. Your Laserway Specialist may combine your treatment with the following:
- Vitamin C solution suitable for sensitive and rosacea clients.
- Retinol & Glycolic solution suitable for ageing/mature skins.
- Brightening formula for pigmented, sun damaged skins.
- Salicylic & Glycolic for acne/oily skins.
What can be treated?
Microdermabrasion may be used for:
- Improving fine lines & wrinkles
- Clogged pores
- Sun-damaged skin
- Pigmentation or sun spots
- Poor healing
- For men, excellent results have been achieved when used to treat razor bumps, redness and prevent ingrown hairs
How long does treatment take?
Microdermabrasion leaves skin smooth, hydrated, brightened, and glowing with no downtime in a choice of a 30 minute or 60 minute session.
A starter session (30 minutes) cost €75, while a 1 hour treatment including facial only €120. A 3 session package is available at €299. Find out more about on wikipedia
Or Call us on 087 0668938 or 01 5045568
I went to see Lisa at Skin Smart Clinic before the summer to see what could be done to get rid of some sun damage and brighten my complexion before my wedding in April. Lisa decided on a few different treatments and I am absolutely delighted with my results. Everybody is complimenting me on my skin and how well I look. I’m so happy with my results so far, I can’t thank Lisa enough.