About Laser Skin Tightening
Laser Skin tightening is a non-invasive laser treatment. It is the deposition of heat superficially in the epidermis. The mechanism is thought to include the activation of fibroblasts and the creation of type 1 collagen and the deposition of heat 3-4mm into the dermis causing collagen contraction. Inflammatory cytokines resulting from thermal injury signal wound healing mechanisms.
What are the benefits of Skin Tightening?
- Toning of the skin and pore size reduction, stimulation of collagen and rejuvenation of the skin.
- Deals with the deeper damage/skin laxity.
- Aim is to improve skin laxity by collagen contraction.
Areas that are commonly treated are face, jawline, neck, and knees.
The energy of the Gentle Max Pro’s long-pulsed Nd/YAG is delivered deeper into the dermis (penetration depth approximately 3-4mm). Aim is to improve skin laxity by collagen contraction.
Suitable for all skin types. Suitable in particular for mild to moderate skin laxity.
Usually a course of 3-6 treatments at monthly intervals. Full result three months post treatment due to collagen stimulation/production.
It is a reasonably comfortable treatment with minimal downtime (skin remains flushed for up to 24 hours, with possible swelling.
From €150 – €250 per treatment.
- Face €150 per treatment €400 for course of 3
- Neck €200 per treatment or €550 for course of 3
- Face & Neck €300 per treatment or €800 for course of 3