Lisa Moroney Clinic Aesthetician
Lisa has over twenty years’ experience in the growing field of aesthetics, laser and skincare. Training, studying and working in Australia for a number of years her love for aesthetics grew and in particular working with lasers.
Just recently the clinic was awarded Best Laser Skin Clinic & Most Unique Beauty Treatments 2020. Lisa’s dedication to clients, continuous hard work, re-training and updating her knowledge with frequent travel to international conferences dedicated to the aesthetic world ensures she is always up to date in the industry.
Lisa is accredited in all aspects of laser and aesthetics and has trained with various respected institutes within the industry throughout the years. Lisa’s strong focus is on skincare, laser procedures and she has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to multiple skin concerns, such as acne, rosacea, pigmentation, thread veins and premature ageing and laser hair removal.
- Clinical Training, GMax Pro System, March 2020, Dublin.
- Advanced Collagen Induction Therapy Training, February 2019, Dublin, Ireland.
- Laser Safety Core of Knowledge Training, October 2019, Dublin Ireland.
- ZO Medical, Wigmore Medical Training, February 2015, Dublin Ireland.
- Laser Training Safe Use Laser Hair Removal & Thread Veins, March 2010, Dublin, Ireland.
- Semi-Permanent Makeup Training, December 2009, Boca Raton, Florida.
- Laser Training Course, Safe Use of Candela Gentlelase, March 2009, Dublin, Ireland.
- Laser Safety Officer, March 2007, Sydney, Australia.
- Training & Assessment Certificate IV, August 2006, Sydney, Australia.
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy, CIDESCO, June 2003, Sydney, Australia.
- Awarded Top CIDESCO Theory Award, June 2003, Sydney, Australia.
- Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology Diploma, May 1999, Dublin, Ireland.
- Aesthetics Diploma, International Therapy Examination Council, May 1999, England.
- Business Linked Training Diploma, 1993, Dublin, Ireland.
Una Kendrick Byrne Aesthetic Therapist
Una is a CIDESCO and CIBTAC accredited professional therapist nearing 15 years of industry experience while specialising in advanced skin treatments and laser procedures.
Since qualifying as a professional therapist from Browyn Conroy, Una has worked in numerous renowned companies, salons, and clinics. In doing so, Una gained excellent experience and an extensive knowledge of the aesthetic industry. Una ran her own very successful business in the city centre of Dublin for over ten years. She brings a wealth of experience, knowledge, expertise, passion and prides herself on her professional and personal approach to her role, she loves nothing more than educating her clients and getting real results, this is her ultimate passion. Her hunger for further education and keeping up with ever changing developments and trends within the aesthetic industry is also a huge interest.
Dr. Tara Daly Clinic Injector
Dr. Tara is well known for her methods of achieving beautiful and natural cosmetic results with 15 years’ experience in the medical industry.
- B A BDentSc Trinity College Dublin
- Qualified dentist since 2004
- Medical aesthetic training in Advanced Botox and Dermal fillers from Harley Street, London. 2012
- Director and Founder of AWI Ltd.
- Continuing professional development with Merz Aesthetics and Sinclair Pharma Aesthetics
Tara’s wealth of experience in the medical and aesthetic field, her attention to detail and gentle approach puts every client at ease. Dr. Tara runs her own clinic Anti-Wrinkle Ireland and she also practices as a dentist on a part time basis.
Shannon Kinsella Phi Brow Artist
Shannon is a qualified beauty therapist with extensive experience in the beauty industry.
Shannon became a Phi Brow artist after discovering her true passion for creating brows for people who really need it and also for those clients who just want the perfect brow. Phi-brows are the most advanced method of microblading there is. If you want a perfect brow, she is incredible at her work, her attention to detail and empathy for clients is what really makes Shannon’s work so unique.